Thank you for visiting our website. You can use this site without providing any personal information. We only process your data if you have given us your express consent to do so or if the relevant laws permit or oblige data processing.
The following data protection information is based on the new Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-New) as well as at the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We or our provider collects for technical reasons (correct delivery of the website), for reasons of security and to improve our website (legitimate interest cf. Article 6 (1f) GDPR) Data on access to the website. The following can be recorded:
- IP address used
- Date, Time
- Pages visited, files requested
- Amount of data sent
- Page from which you came to this page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
Other similar data used to avert danger in the event of attacks on the website
The data is stored in server log files for a maximum of 60 days and then deleted. Must data are retained for reasons of evidence, they are exempt from deletion until the incident has been finally resolved.
In addition, the data is evaluated for statistical purposes (visits, preferred browsers, etc.) to optimize our offer. It is therefore not possible to draw conclusions about your person.
If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your details so that we can use them for processing and responding to your request. Without your consent, these Data will not be passed on to third parties.
We delete the requests when they are no longer necessary. We review this every two years. In the case of legal archiving obligations (e.g. for customers and suppliers), they are only deleted at the end of the retention period.
The shipment takes place on the basis of your order or order
Consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time. In every newsletter you will find a corresponding link to the cancellation. After your termination, we will delete your personal data or, if you are a customer of the video library, we will ensure that you no longer receive a newsletter."
"Who sees your data?
As a rule, your data will only be processed in our company or at our Provider. However, with Internet-based data transmission, there is always the risk of security gaps, so that complete protection against access by third parties is impossible.
What rights do you have?
- You can request information from us as to which personal data we have stored about you.
- Of course, you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or missing Data to complete.
- You can request that data be deleted or, in the case of other legal regulations, at least restricted in processing.
- Of course, you can revoke your consent to the use of data, such as the use of your e-mail address for e-mail advertising or your mobile number for SMS advertising, at any time.
- You can object to the processing. For example, the use of your address for advertising letters.
- You have a right to data transfer.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority."
This data protection information applies to data processing by :
Vald. Birn GmbH,
45478 Mülheim, Germany
Responsible for data protection is Mr. Dennis Klimanek.
You can reach it during normal usiness hours by phone: 0208-999 490 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org